Weatherproof Protection and 120VAC Power Outlets
The Altelix NF141208A1 NEMA 4X Weatherproof Enclosure features four pre-wired 120VAC power outlets and a quick-connect terminal strip for easy wiring by a qualified installer. The finished aluminum equipment mounting plate features multiple tapped holes for equipment installation and can be easily drilled by the installer for unique application requirements.
Extreme Protection Built to Last
This rugged JIC style NEMA box is molded from durable UV stable and corrosion resistant fiberglass reinforced polyester (FRP) with a UL94-5V flame rating. The FRP material is dent-proof, non-conductive and RF transparent for compatibility with wireless equipment. It can be easily drilled and modified by the installer as needed. It features a gasketed door with stainless steel continuous hinge and stainless steel quick release latches with padlock hasps. The generous size of this enclosure and the extended lid accommodate a wide range of equipment.
The enclosure features two unique PG-16 cable glands with a closed inner seal. They are installed in the open ports to maintain the NEMA rating of the enclosure when not in use. When required for use, simply punch a hole through the inner membrane, run your cables and tighten for a water-tight seal.
Removable Terminal Block
This enclosure features our 120VAC top entry terminal block. It is easily removable which helps simplify on-site wiring. It can accept wires sizes from 12 to 18 AWG. The wires are secured by side terminal screws.
Stainless steel brackets are included for secure wall mounting. Optional flange and pole mounting kits are available: painted steel ( NMKS-300-08) and stainless steel (NMKX-300-08).
- (4) Pre-Wired 120VAC Outlets
- Removable 120VAC Terminal Block
- Aluminum Equipment Mounting Plate
- Extended Lid for Increased Equipment Clearance
- Stainless Steel Hinge and Quick Release Latches with Padlock Hasps
- Fiberglass Reinforced Polyester, FRP
- Weatherproof, UV Stable and Highly Corrosion Resistant
- Meets NEMA 1, 2, 4, 4X, 12, 13, and IP65, IP66
- Includes Cable Glands and Stainless Steel Mounting Feet
- RF Transparent Enclosure
- Pole Mounting Kit Available
- Rapid Deployment Systems
- Harsh Environments
- WiFi Enclosure
- RFID Reader Enclosure
- IoT Sensors
- SCADA Remote Terminal Unit
- Security and Surveillance Systems
- Outdoor use of Indoor Equipment
- Protection from Vandalism
- Concealment of Electronic Equipment
- Building Automation Controls
- Industrial Controls Enclosure
|Material||Fiberglass Reinforced Polyester|
|Max Load||15A @ 120VAC|
|Terminal Block Wire Range||12-18 AWG|
|Terminal Block Wire Strip Length||6-7mm|
|Outer Dimensions||15.75 x 13.83 x 8.73 Inches
(401 x 352 x 222 mm)
|Inner Dimensions||13.87 x 11.97 x 8.4 Inches
(352 x 304 x 213 mm)
|Mounting Plate Material||0.10 in (2.5 mm) Aluminum|
|Mounting Plate Dimensions||10.9 x 12.8 in. (276 x 324 mm)|
|Weight||10.8 lbs. (4.9 kg)|
|Ratings||NEMA Type 4, 4X / IP66|
*Note: Enclosure ports must be properly sealed to maintain NEMA Type 4, 4X / IP66 rating.
|NEMA Ratings and IP Equivalency Chart
This chart provides the different NEMA ratings and their definitions as well as the IP equivalents and definitions.