Leviton FastCam SC, LC & ST Connectors for 62.5um OM1 Fiber (each)
FastCAM Connectors are pre-polished, field-installable connectors that eliminate the need for hand polishing, bonding, or epoxy in the field.
FastCAM connectors are available in LC, SC, or ST, Single-mode or Multimode (standard 50/125μm, 62.5/125μm, and Laser Optimized 50/125μm) configurations terminated on 250 or 900μm buffered fiber and/or 2 or 3mm jacketed fiber.
LC and SC connectors allow verification of optical continuity, by use of the visual fault locator (VFL).
FastCAM Connectors are designed for premise environments, patch panels, and rapid repair/replacement requirements, as well as data centers and applications requiring fast network deployment.
- Precision mechanical termination
- Fast and easy to install (less than one minute)
- No polishing, epoxy curing, consumables
- No proprietary tools
- Low insertion loss connection
- Uses proven, molded v-groove technologies
- Allow optical continuity to be verified by use of visual fault locator (VFL)