The Kordz PRO3 series HDMI Cable is engineered for the professional AV integrator to make installations
easier. This is achieved through a combination of a lightweight, small form-factor connector assembly,
gold-plated 1kg retention HDMI connectors and a highly flexible fire-rated cable. This latest update of
the PRO series HDMI cable also reduces the connector footprint to 65% of the previous iteration, and
performance is upgraded to fully support 18Gbps across all lengths. Available in lengths from 0.5m to
5m, the use of high quality materials and efficient production processes makes the PRO3
HDMI Cable your
most reliable choice for HDMI connectivity.
• High Speed with Ethernet HDMI cable.
• Supports 2160p (4K/60 4:4:4) / 4320p (8K/30 4:2:0) on all lengths.
• Patented soldering techniques for benchmark inter-terminal uniformity.
• Lightweight ABS connector assembly with folded gold-plated HDMI connector.
• 100% of units tested on the production line.
• UL CMG fire rated on all lengths.
• Lifetime warranty.
• Licensed HDMI 2.0 Adopter company