A full 18Gbps Distribution Amplifier with advanced EDID management, audio extraction & scaling
- HDMI 2.0(a/b)
- 18Gbps Bandwidth Support
- 4K60 4:4:4 Support
- Full HDR Support (HDR 10 & 12 Bit)
- Dolby Vision, HDR10 and HLG Support
- HDCP 2.2 (and all earlier versions supported)
- 4K > 1080p Down Scaler on output 2
- Advanced EDID Management
- Digital Toslink Out (7CH PCM, DD, DD , DTS, DTS-MA)
- Locking Power Connector
- Ultra low-profile design
The AC-DA12-AUHD-GEN2 is apart of the first true 18Gbps Distribution Amplifier family.? This products is ideal on all applications where stable distribution is key.? These distribution amplifiers can be cascaded for extended distances and and additional outputs
Full 18Gbps and HDR support ensures military grade stability even at the highest of bandwidths.?? Install the distribution amplifier with confidence in your next bar, restaurant, digital signage, commercial or residential install and see the difference.
Key benefits of using AC-DA12-AUHD-GEN2:
18Gbps Support (4K60 4:4:4): This Distribution Amplifier offers the highest available bandwidth to ensure maximum stability in distributed HDMI systems, even at higher resolutions.? With the added bandwidth you can comfortably use all of the latest 4K sources without worrying about headroom.? With these DA’s you are already prepared for all 4K formats and future 8K formats.
Down-Scaling:? Use this feature for down-scaling 4K HDR Content to 1080P for legacy displays/AVRs while leaving an un-scaled/uncompressed port for another display.
Audio Extraction:? Extract audio via Digital Toslink Out (7CH PCM, DD, DD , DTS, DTS-MA).? Allows you to send digital audio signals to a different location. Need to down-mix? Check out the AC-ADM-COTO or AC-ADM-AUHD
Cascading: The AC-DA12-AUHD-GEN2 was designed for cascading.? You will not have any concerns cascading this unit for several “hops”.? There is even a built in “cascade mode” that can be enabled for plug and play compatibility.
Full HDR Support: One often overlooked feature to include is the ability to maintain the integrity of HDR. We are 100% compatible with HDR and will repeat the signal in its full integrity.
EDID Management: Advanced EDID management is on board so you can select from 16 different setting, including Cascade Mode, auto and “from display”.? All of this enhances your ability to get the right signal throughout the system and ensures communication with any 3rd party device.
Ultra Low-Profile Design: The minimalist design makes the device even more versatile.? Designed to fit in any nook or cranny, you don’t need to worry about finding space for the DA allowing you to focus on other? elements of the job.
Where do these fit?
?These devices are used in almost any 1 to many applications. The fact that we are 18 GBPS means anyone who want to distribute 4K UHD with HDR will need to upgrade soon.
- Retail signal distribution ? Big Box Stores & Local Retail for Advertising; School’s & Office’s for Info-boards? ? 1000?s of new accounts just opened up to you!
- Bars & Restaurants ? a very simple way to ?split? the signal to show in multiple locations.
- Digital Signage ? low cost method for airports, rail, subway and more to distribute high value 4K signals
- A word on Cascading ? need more displays? Just connect an output to the next devices input (all 3 are cross compatible) and keep stringing the displays together ? now you have a 1 x 50 AUHD DA!
|Dimensions||6 × 6 × 4 in|