* Note: AC 90-240V power adapter is included in carton package.
LFC series are newest series of media converters. The LFC-10GT-SFP is a 10GBase-T RJ45 port to 10GBase-X SFP+ slot unmanaged 10G media converter. The SFP+ port can work with any 10G rated SFP+ such as SR, LR, ER, ZR, BiDi, CWDM or DWDM type. RJ45 port works at 10GBase-T speed. LED indicators signal the power status of the converter, UTP Link and FX port Link. Used with their compatible LFC-CH12 fiber optic chassis they can be aggregated up to 12 units in a 19″ wide and only 1RU of height space only. This is the highest density attainable for unmanaged fiber media converters.
The LFC-10GT-SFP 10G media converter is a very affordable solution for 10G Ethernet media conversion. It also includes a wall mounting solution for individual converters named LFC-WMK.
- 10GBase-T RJ45 to 10GBase-X SFP+ slot converter
- Forward 2048 bytes (Max.) packets in switch mode (copper & fiber port in different speed)
- Forward 9k bytes in converter mode (fiber & copper port at the same speed)
- Supports Q in Q double tagged frame transparent
- Supports IEEE 802.1Q Tag VLAN pass thru
- Aggregates into LFC-CH12 series chassis available with various power supplies
|Copper interface:||RJ45 copper IEEE 802.3an (10GBase-T) compliant|
|Optical interface:||10G SFP+ slot (10GBase-X)|
|Ethernet interface:||Supports 10GBase-T, transmission packet rate 14880000 per second. Copper TP cable 4 pair Cat. 6, 6a or 7 UTP|
|Optical connector:||LC connector for SFP module (SFP transceiver NOT included)|
|Front LEDs:||PWR, Fiber Link, TP Link, Speed|
|Power:||External 90-260V AC switching adapter 12VDC@1A with NEMA1-15(2 blades only), US type main plug
AC 90-240V power adapter is included in carton package
|Temperature:||0~50°C (Operating); -30~70°C (Storage)|
|Humidity:||10-85% non condensing (Operating); 0-90% (Storage)|
|Consumption:||less than 4W|
|Dimensions(WxDxH):||60mm x 90mm x 20mm|
|Weight:||180g (without AC adapter)|
|Compliance:||FCC part 15, Subpart B, Class A, ANSI C63.4:2003 CE EN55022:2006, Class A EN55024:1998+A1:2001+A2:2003 LVD: EN 60 950-1:2001|
|Dimensions||3.5 × 3.5 × 3 in|