INJ-IG01-PHE is an industrial grade, single port, gigabit Ethernet PoE (Power over Ethernet) injector with power boost technology. PoE describes a system to pass electrical power safely, along with data, on Ethernet cabling. The original IEEE 802.3af-2003 PoE standard provides up to 15.4 W of DC power to each device. The updated IEEE 802.3at-2009 PoE standard also known as PoE+ or PoE plus, provides up to 30 W of power. Additionally, INJ-IG01-PHE can provide up to 36/60W through the non-standard use of all 4 pairs of category 5 cable. Housed in a rugged DIN rail or wall mountable enclosure, this product is designed for harsh environments, such as industrial networking, security, intelligent transportation systems (ITS) and is also suitable for many military and utility market applications where environmental conditions exceed commercial product specifications. Wide operating temperature range models (-40 to 75°C) fulfill the special needs of industrial automation applications.
- Provides 1 port IEEE802.3at/af PoE Injector
- Power output 15.4W, 30W, 36W, 60W select by DIP SW
- PoE Mode A/B Select by DIP SW
- 4 Pairs PD handshake mode select by DIP SW (Such as AXIS® IP cam)
- Wide operating temperature -40 ~ 75°C (INJ-IG01-PHE)
- IP30 rugged metal housing and fanless
|Dimensions||5 × 3 × 2 in|